Tuesday, January 18, 2011

A discovery

We have just discovered that the fireplace in our little apartment does this when you plug it in (that's right, I said plug it in):
Phoebe discovered it right when I was trying to photograph it...
Can you see it glowing? Isn't it lovely?


It doesn't put off any heat, and it makes this very strange whirring noise (which is why Phoebe was so entranced), but I love it.

We're thinking about buying a bear skin rug to lay in front of it, which I just think would be perfect. Don't you?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Kristan,we just might have a bear skin rug in the attic somewhere. Do you remember? A polar bear and a panda. Probably moth eaten now. Mom

Kristan said...

Oh wow...I had forgotten about those! Please tell me you don't actually still have them....